Last updated: 10 October 2018
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service: Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, these cookies could also be used to deliver advertisements on and through the site.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Privacy And Data Policy
We collect and store the data necessary to run our business.
- Contact details and feedback from individual customers, companies and their employees.
- Contact details, appraisals, health records, health and safety data, bank details, government data, training records and disciplinary records of our employees.
We hold this personal data to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations.
We hold the data on our company computers and make every effort to keep it protected and secure.
We do not share our data with anyone else. We do not sell data. When data is no longer required we delete it.
We recognise :
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights or have any concerns please apply to Crouchmans Yard in writing to email@example.com. We will respond as quickly as possible but in all instances within 28 days.